Start-ups | Joint Ventures | Transitions | Partnerships | Acquisitions
Fortune Northeast helps dentists buy or sell a dental practice. Whether you are looking to buy, sell, merge or create a transition plan for your dental practice, our experienced team will help you realize the possibilities. There is no “one size fits all” approach as each deal has its own unique intricacies, what stage of the practice life-cycle are you in? Learn more about our services and get the guidance needed to buy or sell a dental practice.
For dentists that are interested in buying or selling a dental practice, our coaches can help in the following ways:
Buying a Dental Practice:
- Develop a budget – between student loans to living expenses, our team can help you determine a budget and how much you’ll need to earn from your practice.
- Loans – we can help you find a loan for your dental practice.
- Negotiation – our consultants can help you analyze whether a dental practice is worth your investment, and negotiate with the initial asking price.
- Acquisition process – we can help oversee the transaction as you acquire your new dental practice and the real estate purchase.
- Transitioning – after buying a dental practice, we can help you transition into your new role with your existing staff and technology.
Selling a Dental Practice:
- Get ready to sell – our dental coaches help you prepare to sell your dental practice.
- Pricing – we analyze how much your asking price should be.
- Preparing for the sale – we can help you get ready to sell your practice.
- Negotiation – our consultants can help you negotiate with the buyer.
View Our Webinar on 3 Ways to Grow Your Business
In addition to buying and selling dental practices, Fortune Northeast offer a variety of services to help grow your dental practice:
Explore all the nationwide events Fortune has to offer
Are you ready to sell or buy a dental practice? Contact the dental coaches at Fortune Northeast. Give us a 617-275-2554 or by using the form below to schedule a practice analysis.
"*" indicates required fields